1. Specification and Publication of Purpose of Use
Success will, to the extent possible, specify the purposes of use of the personal information provided by users and will publicly announce such purposes in advance.
2. Use within Specific Purposes
Success will use personal information only within the scope necessary for the achievement of the purposes of use which have been specified and publicly announced in advance except for cases permitted under the related laws or regulations.
3. Personal Information Retention Period
Unless otherwise provided for in laws and regulations, Success will set a retention period of personal information to the extent necessary for the purpose of use, and will immediately delete the corresponding personal information after achievement of the purpose of use or expiry of this period of retention.
4. Security Control Measures
Success will strive to maintain entrusted personal information to be accurate and up to date. We will take necessary and appropriate security control measures to protect personal information from unauthorized access, modification, leakage, loss, destruction.
5. Supervision of Employees
To make sure your personal information is secure, Success will exercise necessary and appropriate supervision to employees. We also provide necessary education and enlightening activity to employees to handle entrusted personal information properly.
6. Supervision of Subcontractors
We may subcontract the whole or a part of the handling of entrusted personal information to a third party within the scope necessary for the achievement of the purposes of use. In such occasion, we will exercise necessary and appropriate supervision to the party by such means as making contracts which contain provisions regarding audits of the handling of personal information.
7. Providing to Third Parties
Without the consent of the customer, Success will not provide personal information to any third party, except for cases permitted under the related laws or regulations. However, the use of personal information may be entrusted to third parties to which we entrust business within the scope necessary for the achievement of the purposes of use in the following cases.
- ・When we disclose or provide personal information to a subcontractor that has entered into an agreement with Success concerning protection of personal information within the scope necessary to provide our services.
- ・When we exchange personal information with financial institutions for the settlement of payment for products ordered or services provided within the scope necessary to complete the settlement.
- ・When, in our good faith judgment, it is appropriate that our affiliates or distributors answer your inquiry.
8. Requests for Disclosure Etc.
If you wish to have your personal information disclosed, amended, added, deleted or suspended, or stop provision of your personal information to a third party, please make a request in accordance with the prescribed procedures of the company. We will, based on the provisions of the related laws or regulations, properly respond to it in an appropriate timeframe.
9. Handling Complaints
Success will quickly and appropriately respond to complaints and other inquiries from customers regarding the handling of personal information. An inquiry counter is listed on the prescribed home page (https://www.success-corp.co.jp/inquiries/index/cms:inquiry）
10. Measures on the Occurrence of Leakage
In the event that a leak of personal information has occurred, it will be handled quickly and appropriately by means such as promptly notifying the customer of the relevant facts.
11. Continuous Improvement
Success will continuously endeavor to improve internal handling of personal information through establishment of internal rules to protect personal information, education to employees and internal audits.
Obtaining Personal Information
When you use our services, we will ask you to submit your personal information at the time of user registration. We may automatically or passively collect information such as IP addresses, cookies, pages viewed from your browser and store it on our servers. Such information will not be associated with any specific individual.
Purpose of Use of Personal Information
Success will use the registered personal information only for the following purposes listed below.
- ・For purposes of use for which we have received your consent.
- ・To use or disclose as material for analysis on how customers use our services, and to improve our content and services in a format which no specific individual can be identified (Statistical data, etc.),
- ・To carry out operations such as identity verification, application, cancellation, etc. required for providing our services and other operations relating to revision, addition or abolition of the services.
- ・At your request or when you purchase one or more of our products, in order to send you information or printed materials related to the same description of services by post (including provisions of samples or premiums etc.), facsimile, e-mail or any other communication means.
- ・To advertise or promote the company’s or its affiliates’ products or the same description of services, to carry out various events or to offer benefits related to the services, and to provide you with information regarding these services by telephone, sending printed materials (including provisions of samples etc.), facsimile, e-mail or any other communication means.
- ・To obtain consent in order to use your personal information for a purpose other than that which has been described above.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
12. About using Google Analytics
Google privacy policies http://www.google.com/intl/ja/policies/privacy/
13. information gathering module
For apps distributed by our company, the following ad distributors may obtain your information automatically for the purpose of advertisement distribution.
AdMob（Google Inc.） http://www.google.com/intl/ja/policies/technologies/ads/
Enacted : 22 March 2019
Revision: 10 September 2019